The following is a summary of our ministry’s theological beliefs:
- We believe the entire Bible is inspired by God, is infallible, and is the authoritative guide for faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father as the Creator of the world and its Preserver.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son. We believe He is the only way to salvation. We believe in his deity, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit as a divine person who draws people to Christ, dwells within them, and enables them to live godly lives.
- We believe that all human beings are sinful and in need of salvation through Jesus Christ, the only way of salvation.